Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Kartik Aaryan: Yellow bag
For some time, the sequel of Akshay Kumar starrer Bhool-Bhoolaiya Bhool-Bhoolaiya 2 was being discussed. It was reported that Akshay Kumar’s character Karthik Aryan will be seen in the film. Now the first look of Karthik Aryan in the film has been released officially.
Karthik Aryan’s look is exactly the same as Akshay’s in Bhool Bhulaiya which came in 2007. After the charming and cool look, this avatar of Karthik is fun. The film is being produced under the banner of Bhushan Kumar.
Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2007 Indian Hindi-language comedy psychological thriller film directed by Priyadarshan. It is an official remake of the 1993 Malayalam film, Manichitrathazhu, starring Mohanlal and Shobana, which was already remade into several languages films.
The film stars Akshay Kumar, Shiney Ahuja, Vidya Balan, Ameesha Patel, Paresh Rawal, Manoj Joshi, Asrani, Rajpal Yadav and Vikram Gokhale. The film score and soundtrack of the film were composed by Ranjit Barot and Pritam respectively, and the lyrics were written by Sameer. It received universal critical acclaim and was also a huge commercial success. However, it’s yet to achieve a cult status in Hindi cinema. Vidya Balan’s performance in the film is still considered iconic and regarded as one of her best to date
- Akshay Kumar as Dr. Aditya Shrivastav
- Vidya Balan as Avni Chatturvedi / Manjulika
- Shiney Ahuja as Siddharth Chatturvedi/ Raja Vibhuti Narayan
- Ameesha Patel as Radha Chatturvedi
- Paresh Rawal as Batukshankar Upadhyay
- Manoj Joshi as Badrinarayan Chaturvedi
- Rajpal Yadav as Natwar aka Chhote Pandit
What is the story of Bhool Bhulaiya?
- An NRI and his wife decide to stay in his ancestral home, paying no heed to the warnings about ghosts. Soon, inexplicable occurrences cause him to call a psychiatrist to help solve the mystery.
Where is Bhool Bhulaiya movie shot?
- Chomu Palace of Jaipur – Bol Bacchan: This movie starring Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan was shot in the Chomu Palace of Jaipur. Chomu Palace is a heritage hotel which is 300 years old and has thus been a witness of the luxurious lives led by the rulers in their time. The movie ‘Bhool Bhulaiya’ has also been shot at the Chomu Palace.
Who made Bhool Bhulaiya Lucknow?
- History of Bara Imambara :-
This beautiful, splendid building was built by 4th Nawab of Awadh – Nawab Asaf-Ud-Daula and the construction work began in the year 1784. It took over 14 years to complete and was designed by the architect Hafiz Kifayat Ullah and Shahjahanabadi, prominent architects of that time.
View this post on Instagram
….and it’s all happening again, 13 saal baad! @kartikaaryan is the leading man in #BhoolBhulaiyaa2 👻☠️ – The youngster has been flying high , and how. Great to see you in this genre! – Superb poster indeed, @tseries.official – So much fun it is gonna be with @aneesbazmee directing!